Ways to get involved
Our routes to involvement initiative provides many ways for you to get involved, have your say and influence what we do and how we do it. Your can register your interest in working with us, or find out more by phoning the involvement team on 024 7676 7096 or email us at email@example.com
Here are some of the main ways in which you can do this:
- Join the customer auditors project a customer run project that checks and reports on an agreed range of services each year.
:: for more information see our Customer Auditor page
- Come along to the many community events we attend or to any of our pre publicised events in you area :: Calendar of Events
- Join our targeted groups and initiatives for young people; those with disabilities; older people and for customers from BAME backgrounds
- Help run the organisation: Become a Tenant Board Member
Or register your interest with the involvement team in finding our more about customer scrutiny
- Join one of our five Customer Service Improvement Groups
- Joint Group Customer Panel
Customers from each of the WM Housing Group (WMHG) Partner associations make up this group & its main role is to monitor the delivery of the (WMHG) Customer Involvement and Empowerment Strategy.